Redbox Taking on Netflix With New Digital Streaming Movie Service
10:53 PM PST 2/16/2011 by Lindsay Powers
The kiosk DVD rental company's new option will be subscription-based.
Redbox -- the bright kiosks located in grocery stores, fast food restaurants and gas stations that offer movie rentals for as little as $1 a day -- is taking on rival Netflix.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile