ReelzChannel Acquires Canadian-Australian Doc 'JFK: The Smoking Gun'
Discovery Canada and SBS in Australia have also picked up the two-hour special to mark the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination in November 2013.
TORONTO – Reelzchannel has acquired the Canadian-Australian documentary JFK: The Smoking Gun to mark the 50th anniversary of U.S. President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in November 2013.
The film, from Canadian co-producer Muse Entertainment and Aussie partner Cordell/Jigsaw/Zapruder, has started production in Dallas and Montreal.
JFK: The Smoking Gun will also air on Discovery Canada and SBS in Australia in November 2013.
The two-hour documentary is based on investigative work by veteran police detective Colin McLaren, who spent four years on the forensic cold case investigation of Kennedy’s assassination.
The documentary claims McLaren has found the “smoking gun” that killed Kennedy.
JFK: The Smoking Gun is written by Steve Lucas, and directed by Malcolm McDonald.
Jesse Prupas and Michael Cordell are producing.
Executive producers are Michael Prupas and Simon Egan.
Muse Distribution International and Cordell/Jigsaw/Zapruder share the worldwide rights to the documentary special.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR