ReelzChannel Audience Doubles Since Acquiring ‘The Kennedys’
6:26 AM PDT 3/21/2011 by Georg Szalai
CEO Stan Hubbard predicts that the network’s audience will double again to around 12 million people thanks to the miniseries, which debuts next month.
NEW YORK – Cable network ReelzChannel has nearly doubled its weekly viewers since acquiring controversial miniseries The Kennedys last month, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile