Reese Witherspoon Attached to Star in Wedding-Themed Movie for DreamWorks
The studio has picked up the romantic comedy pitch "Who Invited Her?" about a woman who crashes a bachelor party getaway.
Wedding-themed movies are all the rage in Hollywood -- see the success of Bridesmaids and The Hangover Part 2 -- and now DreamWorks and Reese Witherspoon are trying a knot.
DreamWorks has picked up Who Invited Her? a romantic comedy pitch from Sascha Rothschild that has Witherspoon attached to star and produce. Gary Foster and Russ Krasnoff will also produce via their Krasnoff Foster Entertainment banner.
The story centers on a woman who crashes a bachelor party getaway.
Rothschild wrote How to Get Divorced by 30, based on her article in LA Weekly. The project is set up Universal.
Witherspoon is a producer on This Means War, in which she also stars. The movie, which also stars Chris Pine and Tom Hardy, will be released in February.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR