Reese Witherspoon Engaged to CAA Agent Jim Toth
The Oscar-winning actress, currently starring in "How Do You Know," has been dating Toth since January.
Reese Witherspoon is engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth, according to published reports.
Witherspoon is a CAA client but is not represented by Toth. The two reportedly have been dating since January.
Witherspoon has two children -- Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7 -- with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
The actress, a 2006 Oscar winner for Walk the Line, currently stars in the romantic comedy How Do You Know.
Us Weekly broke the news of the engagement.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama