Reese Witherspoon Leaves Management 360
The Oscar winner had been with manager Evelyn O’Neill for almost two decades.
Reese Witherspoon has parted ways with Management 360, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Academy Award-winning actress, 37, had been with Management 360 founding partner Evelyn O’Neill for 19 years. O’Neill’s office told THR the split was “mutual and amicable.”
Since winning an Oscar for 2005’s Walk the Line, Witherspoon has stayed busy as both actress and producer, most recently starring in Mud, opposite Matthew McConaughey, and recently wrapping production on Atom Egoyan's Devil's Knot, based on the true story of the West Memphis Three. Through her Pacific Standard banner she is producing 20th Century Fox’s adaptation of Gone Girl, with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike, as well as Fox Searchlight’s adaptation of the Cheryl Strayed memoir Wild.
Witherspoon continues to be repped by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR