Reese Witherspoon Marries Agent Jim Toth
The couple tie the knot Saturday in Southern California.
Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon, 35, exchanged vows with entertainment agent Jim Toth, 40, in a private ceremony Saturday night at her ranch in Ojai, California, her rep confirmed to People.com.
Guests in attendance included Witherspoon's first husband Ryan Phillippe, who arrived with their two children, Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn, Alyssa Milano, Tobey Maguire, Robert Downey Jr. and Renée Zellweger.
Witherspoon and Toth began dating in January 2010 and got engaged in December.
The actress, who stars alongside Robert Pattinson in the upcoming drama Water for Elephants, split from Phillippe in 2006 after seven years of marriage.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10