Reese Witherspoon Gets a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
"How Do You Know" actress honored with the Walk's 2,425th sidewalk plaque.
Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon made her mark on Hollywood Boulevard today, joining timeless classic and contemporary entertainment icons like Lucille Ball, Emma Thompson and Annette Bening as a recipient of a star on the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Located near the W Hollywood Hotel at 6250 Hollywood Boulevard, Witherspoon's is the 2,425th star in the illustrious walk that threads through Hollywood.
The actress, who won a 2006 Academy Award for her role in the rock biography Walk the Line, next appears in writer-director James L. Brooks' romantic comedy How Do You Know, co-starring Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson and opening Dec. 17.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR