Reese Witherspoon Plays Chris Pine, Tom Hardy in 'This Means War' Trailer (Video)
Chelsea Handler also stars in Twentieth Century Fox's action rom-com, directed by McG.
Reese Witherspoon may be a happily married newlywed in real life, but she gets caught in the middle of a love triangle for her next big screen project.
In This Means War, Witherspoon juggles relationships with two CIA agents – played by Chris Pine and Tom Hardy – who pull out all the stops to battle for her affection. Chelsea Handler fittingly stars as Witherspoon’s quick-witted gal pal.
In the newly released trailer, Hardy and Pine utilize everything from tranquilizer darts and indoor sprinklers, to handguns and roundhouse kicks to sabotage their opponent. Watch below.
The Twentieth Century Fox film, directed by McG, is slated to hit theaters on Feb. 17.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR