Reese Witherspoon to Connect With Fans During Rare Live Chat (Exclusive)
The “This Means War” actress will answer questions from the iVillage community on Wednesday, Feb. 15, ahead of the film’s official premiere.
Reese Witherspoon is taking a cue from Angelina Jolie.
The This Means War actress will open up to fans across the globe on Wednesday, Feb. 15 during a rare live chat appearance. The chat will be moderated by iVillage’s Entertainment Editorial Director Serena Kappes, beginning at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT.
Jolie recently participated in her very first live chat in conjunction with Hearst Corporation and Marie Claire magazine. The actress used the medium to promote her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.
Witherspoon may be working overtime to promote her latest film, after 20th Century Fox pushed the official release from Feb. 14 to Feb. 17 in an attempt to avoid going head-to-head with Screen Gems’ The Vow. On Feb. 13, Witherspoon appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman to plug the movie. This Means War is still scheduled to sneak in select theaters on Valentine’s Day.
Watch the live chat here.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'