Reese Witherspoon to Connect With Fans During Rare Live Chat (Exclusive)
The “This Means War” actress will answer questions from the iVillage community on Wednesday, Feb. 15, ahead of the film’s official premiere.
Reese Witherspoon is taking a cue from Angelina Jolie.
The This Means War actress will open up to fans across the globe on Wednesday, Feb. 15 during a rare live chat appearance. The chat will be moderated by iVillage’s Entertainment Editorial Director Serena Kappes, beginning at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT.
Jolie recently participated in her very first live chat in conjunction with Hearst Corporation and Marie Claire magazine. The actress used the medium to promote her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.
Witherspoon may be working overtime to promote her latest film, after 20th Century Fox pushed the official release from Feb. 14 to Feb. 17 in an attempt to avoid going head-to-head with Screen Gems’ The Vow. On Feb. 13, Witherspoon appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman to plug the movie. This Means War is still scheduled to sneak in select theaters on Valentine’s Day.
Watch the live chat here.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues