Regal CEO Amy Miles to Receive Top Honors at CinemaCon
The annual gathering of theater owners in Las Vegas runs April 15-18.
Regal Entertainment CEO Amy Miles will receive the 2013 NATO Marquee Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in Las Vegas.
CinemaCon runs April 15-18.
Miles is being singled out for her dedication, commitment and service to the film industry, said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser. She'll receive the industry tribute during the convention's state-of-the-industry presentation on April 16.
“Amy Miles has proven herself time and time again as a strong and influential leader via her various executive roles within the industry," Neuhauser said.
Miles was named CEO of Regal -- the country's largest theater circuit -- in 2009, and has played a key role in the transition to digital. Prior to being named to the top post, Miles served as the company's executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer.
The April 16 state-of-the-industry presentation will include speeches by MPAA chairman Christopher Dodd and NATO prexy-CEO John Fithian.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR