Regal Chairman Mike Campbell Takes Leave of Absence
The movie exhibitor cites "personal reasons" and says the company's executive team will take over his responsibilities while he is away.
NEW YORK - Movie theater giant Regal Entertainment said Wednesday that executive chairman and founder Mike Campbell has taken a leave absence as of June 10.
It cited "personal reasons," but didn't provide additional details or how long he is likely to be away.
CEO Amy Miles and other Regal top executives will handle his responsibilities while Campbell is away.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR