Relativity to Handle Domestic TV Distribution for ARC Entertainment
The deal will kick off with the films "For Greater Glory" and "Nitro Circus 3D."
Relativity Media has struck a deal with ARC Entertainment to acquire domestic TV rights for ARC’s wide theatrical release Relativity will distribute the titles for all domestic television, including pay TV, free TV and transactional distribution throughout the U.S., Relativity president, domestic television and digital distribution David Spiegelman announced Tuesday.
The pact will kick off with the titles For Greater Glory, Dean Wright’s film about Mexico’s Cristeros War starring Andy Garcia and Oscar Isaac, and Nitro Circus 3D, Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle’s stunt movie.
“We are thrilled to be working with ARC,” says Spiegelman. “Their product offers tremendous opportunity for multiple television platforms.”
Relativity has been active in licensing all of its own motion pictures including Act of Valor, Immortals, Mirror Mirror, The Raven and Limitless.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR