Relativity-Backed Hawaii Tax Credit Bill Stalls in State Legislature
Relativity and the Shangri-La business group promised to spend almost $400 million to build new studio facilities in the state if the bill passed.
A bill that would have boosted the tax credit for film and TV productions shot in Hawaii and was the lynchpin to a plan to build two new movie studios in the state has stalled in a legislative conference committee and is dead for this year’s legislative session.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR