Relativity Borrows $350 Million More for Movies and Expansion
Ron Burkle plays a key role in the debt offering and joins the board of Relativity, which is still controlled by Ryan Kavanaugh.
Relativity Media has closed a deal for $350 million in additional debt financing, which will be used to fund films and for business expansion, it was announced Thursday.
“This marks a significant step forward for Relativity and firmly positions us for exciting new endeavors. We are thankful to our passionate partners for all of their efforts and support,” said Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh in a statement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR