Relativity Casts the Dwarfs in 'Snow White'
The roles of Baker Margaret and Baron have also been cast in the upcoming reimagining of the classic fairy tale.
Relativity Media has cast its seven dwarfs in Tarsem Singh’s untitled Brothers Grimm: Snow White movie, as well as finalizing deals with Mare Winningham and Michael Lerner to also star.
They join Julia Roberts, Lily Collins, Armie Hammer and Nathan Lane.
Singh is set to start shooting the film in June, with a March 16, 2012 release planned. (two months before Universal opens a competing Snow White film).
Playing the dwarfs in Relativity’s movie will be Mark Povinelli (Water for Elephants), Jordan Prentice (Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle), Danny Woodburn (Watchmen), Sebastian Saraceno (Bedtime Stories), Ronald Lee Clark (Epic Movie), Martin Klebba (Hancock) and Joey Gnoffo (Pirates of the Caribbean series).
Relativity’s Ryan Kavanaugh is producing the film with Bernie Goldmann and Brett Ratner. Melisa Wallack and Jason Keller penned the script.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)