Relativity Inks Exclusive Distribution Deal With FilmNation
FilmNation will oversee the international sales and distribution of certain Relativity titles.
Glen Basner's FilmNation and Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media are striking an exclusive multiyear deal for FilmNation to oversee the international sales and distribution of certain Relativity titles.
The deal is expected to be finalized prior to the Berlin International Film Festival. Films falling under the pact will be produced through Relativity's single picture business. Full details, along with exact titles, will be disclosed in the coming weeks.
Relativity has a number of foreign output deals that FilmNation would likely manage.
FilmNation also would handle sales in those territories where no output deals are in place.
FilmNation is currently handling international sales on Relativity/Universal release James Cameron's Sanctum.
Relativity's 2011 domestic release slate includes Season of the Witch, currently in theaters, Take Me Home Tonight(March 4th), Limitless(March 18) and the Untitled David R. Ellis 3D Shark Thriller(Sept. 2).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR