Relativity Launches Indie Distributor 278 Films
The films released under the new label will be independent of Relativity's slate.
Relativity announced Thursday the formation of 278 Films, a new independent film label which will distribute projects through Relativity’s national distribution platform.
The films will be released under the 278 Films label and will be separate from Relativity’s slate. The new platform is designed for producers who are looking for all distribution services while managing their own prints-and-advertising campaign.
“Relativity has built a world-class distribution platform for our movies and now, we are excited to offer it to independent films looking to bring their stories to audiences across the country," said Kyle Davies, Relativity’s president of worldwide distribution, in a statement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR