Relativity Marketing, Distribution Chief Peter Adee Exiting
He will be leaving his post as the studio’s president of theatrical marking and distribution on June 1.
Relativity Media’s president of theatrical marketing and distribution, Peter Adee, will be departing the company, effective June 1.
Adee joined Relativity when the company acquired the marketing and distribution departments of Overture Films from liberty Media last fall.
“I had agreed to stay with Relativity during the transitional period to ensure a well-managed marketing and distribution operation, but had always planned to depart when the time was right. With the success of Limitless, I think the studio has proven itself as a formidable player in the industry. I wish Ryan [Kavanaugh] and the entire team continued success,” said Adee.
He has previously worked at Universal and Disney.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR