Relativity Media Hires Coco Jones as Executive VP
Jones will work on marketing initiatives for projects including "Immortals," "The Raven" and the currently untitled "Snow White" film.
Looking to expand marketing programs for movies tied to major corporate brands, Relativity Media has appointed Coco Jones as executive vice president, marketing partnerships, reporting to Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and Terry Curtin, president, theatrical marketing.
Jones will be seeking opportunities to develop what the company calls “robust marketing programs” for its movies, transmedia efforts and other movie, music and digital premium content produced by Relativity and its Rogue digital content studio. Among the movies she will work on are the big budget action movie Immortals, The Raven and Relativity’s as yet untitled Snow White movie.
Jones was most recently with JiWire, a mobile media company and was at Current TV as a vp, doing cross platform advertising sales and partnerships. She has also worked at Yahoo! Variety and IFILM. Over two decades, she has also worked with Wired, Ziff Davis and CNET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws