Relativity Media Taps David Shane For PR Job
He joins the movie and TV producer/distributor from Hiltzik Strategies, and will now direct communications strategy and oversee media relations
David Shane has joined Relativity Media as exec vp, corporate communications, the company said Friday.
Shane, who takes over the role held by Adam Keen until April when he left to join Warner Bros., will direct communications strategy, oversee media relations and serve as an advisor to the executive team. He reports to Relativity Media ceo Ryan Kavanaugh and president Tucker Tooley.
“He’s been a trusted advisor to the company,” says Kavanaugh, “and his creativity and strategic mindset will serve us well as Relativity continues to grow.”
Shane joins Relativity from Hiltzik Strategies. He has also worked in global external communications for Hewlett-Packard and was a senior vp for corporate communication at ICM Partners. Prior to that he worked for Comcast.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR