Relativity Promotes COO Andrew Marcus
Relativity Media has promoted COO Andrew Marcus to the post of president of corporate development and strategy. Marcus also has extended his contract through 2013.
He'll report directly to Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh.
In his new position, Marcus will focus on identifying and securing strategic and financial partnerships, and building new capital markets relationships. He'll also pursue M&A opportunities as Relativity expands its businesses.
"Andrew has been a great partner and integral part of Relativity -- we've built a strong company together," said Kavanaugh. "The goal moving forward will be to leverage the extraordinary platform that we have created and continue our growth."
Since joining Relativity in 2005, Marcus has overseen company operations, business development and M&A, as well as the building and managing of the company's international and domestic distribution and finance relationships.
"In a remarkably short period of time, we've grown from primarily a financial based, transactional business to a fully functioning studio," said Marcus. "We have put a terrific structure in place for all aspects of our business. I am thrilled to be in a position to capitalize on all our hard work and seek those opportunities that will keep Relativity ahead of the curve."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR