Relativity VP Yale Chasin Joins UTA as Agent
The international sales exec will become a member of the agency's Independent Film Group.
Relativity exec Yale Chasin is joining UTA as an agent, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Chasin will work on domestic and international film finance strategies as a member of the agency’s expanding Independent Film Group. He had been Relativity’s vice president of international sales and distribution since July 2012.
“Yale brings a wealth of experience that makes him a great addition as we expand our global reach,” said Rena Ronson, who leads UTA’s Independent Film Group alongside Rich Klubeck, in a statement.
Chasin began his career as an assistant at The Weinstein Co. in 2006, eventually working his way up to vice president of international distribution, where he managed the global release of The Artist, The King’s Speech and Inglorious Basterds, among other films.
Chasin’s new department at UTA includes fellow agents David Flynn, Bec Smith and Hailey Wierengo, as well as newly promoted coordinator Mikey Schwartz Wright.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR