Relativity's Raven Project Set for March 3, 2012 Release
Peter Farrelly and Charles Wessler's untitled ensemble comedy due on April 13 as well.
Filling out its 2012 slate, Relativity Media will release James McTeigue's untitled Raven project on March 9 and the untitled Farrelly/Wessler comedy on April 13.
Raven, a gritty period thriller, stars John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve and Brendan Gleeson.
Cusack plays Edgar Allan Poe, who joins forces with a young Baltimore detective (Evans) to hunt down a mad serial killer who is using Poe's own works as the basis of a string of brutal killers. Ben Livingston and Hannah Shakespeare penned the script.
Intrepid Pictures is producing Raven with Glen Basner's FilmNation Entertainment, who is repping foreign rights to the film.
The untitled Farrelly/Wessler comedy is a series of interconnected stories that features a star-studded cast, including Johnny Knoxville, Gerard Butler, Anna Faris, Seann William Scott, Hugh Jackman, Richard Gere, Kate Winslet, Terrence Howard, Liev Schreiber, Elizabeth Banks, Justin Long, among others.
Peter Farrelly, Charles Wessler and GreeneStreet Films' John Penotti are producing with Relativity's Ryan Kavanaugh.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game