Reliance Mediaworks to Raise $111 Million
DreamWorks' partner plans an equity sale to reduce company debt.
NEW DELHI -- The board of film and entertainment services company Reliance MediaWorks has approved raising an amount of up to $111 million “by way of rights offer of equity shares to the company’s shareholders, subject to necessary sanctions and applicable provisions of law," the company said in a statement.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR