Renee Zellweger, Bradley Cooper Have Fire Scare Golden Globes Night
The fire department is called to Cooper's mother’s house where the two were spending Sunday night.
Renée Zellweger and Bradley Cooper had to call the fire department Sunday night when a fire broke out at his mom's suburban Philadelphia home.
Four engines responded to the Jenkington, Penn. house at 10:14 p.m., the dispatch supervisor tells The Hollywood Reporter. The actors were with several members of their family.
"It was not a very major fire," an official says. "We didn't have to use hoses. It was out within a few minutes. Pretty much the fireplace got a little out of control."
Added the Jenkintown Police Department supervisor, "No one was hurt. No one was transported to the hospital."
TMZ first reported the story.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'