Renee Zellweger, Bradley Cooper Have Fire Scare Golden Globes Night
The fire department is called to Cooper's mother’s house where the two were spending Sunday night.
Renée Zellweger and Bradley Cooper had to call the fire department Sunday night when a fire broke out at his mom's suburban Philadelphia home.
Four engines responded to the Jenkington, Penn. house at 10:14 p.m., the dispatch supervisor tells The Hollywood Reporter. The actors were with several members of their family.
"It was not a very major fire," an official says. "We didn't have to use hoses. It was out within a few minutes. Pretty much the fireplace got a little out of control."
Added the Jenkintown Police Department supervisor, "No one was hurt. No one was transported to the hospital."
TMZ first reported the story.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR