Reno Wilson, Katy Mixon join Lorre pilot
Megan Hilty lands role in Adam Carolla comedy
"Mike and Molly," from WBTV, is a romantic multicamera comedy about Mike, an overweight charming police officer, and Molly, a pretty and plump woman, who meet at Overeaters Anonymous.
Wilson ("Crank: High Voltage") will play Mike's partner at the police department who teases him mercilessly. He is repped by Domain and Jackson/Medavoy.
Mixon ("Eastbound & Down") will play Molly's older sister.
The Adam Carolla single-camera comedy, from UMS, stars Carolla as a contractor who embarks on rebuilding his life after a divorce.
Hilty will play a trophy wife, a ball-busting client from hell who has hired Carolla and his crew to remodel her kitchen.
Hilty, whose Broadway credits include "Wicked" and "9 to 5," is repped by Gersh and One Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR