Reno Wilson, Katy Mixon join Lorre pilot
Megan Hilty lands role in Adam Carolla comedy
"Mike and Molly," from WBTV, is a romantic multicamera comedy about Mike, an overweight charming police officer, and Molly, a pretty and plump woman, who meet at Overeaters Anonymous.
Wilson ("Crank: High Voltage") will play Mike's partner at the police department who teases him mercilessly. He is repped by Domain and Jackson/Medavoy.
Mixon ("Eastbound & Down") will play Molly's older sister.
The Adam Carolla single-camera comedy, from UMS, stars Carolla as a contractor who embarks on rebuilding his life after a divorce.
Hilty will play a trophy wife, a ball-busting client from hell who has hired Carolla and his crew to remodel her kitchen.
Hilty, whose Broadway credits include "Wicked" and "9 to 5," is repped by Gersh and One Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'