Rep: Steven Spielberg Won't Be Advising Nancy Pelosi
Despite a report from 'The Washington Post,' director's publicist, Mavin Levy, says Spielberg will continue to "direct actors, not political figures."
Steven Spielberg's spokesman, Marvin Levy, has responded to a Dec. 22 Washington Post report that the Oscar-winning director may soon advise Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on a planned political PR campaign. Levy denied his client's involvement in a press statement, saying:
"Today's story regarding Nancy Pelosi made a reference to Steven Spielberg that requires a response. I can say as a long-time spokesman for Steven that he has made it his career to direct actors, not political figures."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR