Rep: Zach Galifianakis Smoked a ‘Prop’ Joint on Bill Maher
Actor used mock marijuana to make a point about California's Prop 19.
Due Date star Zach Galifianakis lit up quite a bit of controversy last week when he apparently casually smoked a joint during an interview on HBO's Real Time With Bill Maher.
The actor was seemingly making a point during a discussion last Friday about California's Proposition 19, which proposes to legalize marijuana in the state.
The incident ignited a buzz about Galifianakis' bold statement. But today, host Bill Maher's publicist Cece Yorke, revealed exclusively to RumorFix.com that the joint was bunk.
"It was not an actual joint. It was a prop," Yorke said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR