Report: Apple Looking to Upgrade Sound Quality of Audio Tracks
In a new interview, Interscope Geffen A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine says his company is working with Apple to offer a 24-bit format option for music downloads.
According to a report, technology giant Apple is seeking to upgrade the quality of the digital music sold through iTunes and is currently in talks with at least one major label to increase the format size of audio files from 16-bit to 24-bit.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR