The Report: Hollywood Magic!
How ‘F***Buddies’ Became ‘No Strings Attached.’
What’s in a name? Plenty. Sometimes the biggest challenge studios face is homing in on a film title that will draw the broadest audience and please the filmmaker. Some changes make sense (i.e., Paramount’s No Strings Attached), while others seem random (Sony’s Everything You’ve Got became How Do You Know). Can you guess what these 2011 releases were originally called?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR