The Report: Lights, Camera, Latin America!
Woody weighs Rio, Bella and Edward upset the locals, and Bigelow courts controversy.
Twilight Falls on Rio
The two-part Twilight sequel Breaking Dawn wrapped shooting in Brazil last week, and more than a few angry locals were relieved. As Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were filming closely guarded scenes of their characters’ honeymoon in Rio, residents of the Lapa neighborhood protested heavy restrictions set in the area owing to a daily barrage of screaming fans trying to catch a glimpse of their big-screen vampire heroes.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR