The Report: 'Loser' Labor Standoff
Union pickets NBC hit as reality workers cry foul on benefits.
Television workers are used to getting up early. But about 100 striking crew members of NBC’s The Biggest Loser and their IATSE supporters had an especially early call time Nov. 14. Picketing began at 3:45 a.m. in an attempt to deter replacement workers from entering the state park above Malibu where the series is shot.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR