The Report: On the Market
Hot entertainment-industry real estate developments.
CAA’s Kevin Huvane Selling in Beverly Hills
CAA managing partner Kevin Huvane has put his five-bedroom home in the Beverly Hills area up for sale for $4.95 million. Huvane is selling the Cape Cod-style house on Oak Pass Road because early next year he is set to move into another home in Beverly Hills, on Calle Vista Drive, that he purchased for $8.35 million in 2003 and renovated. The Oak Pass residence, purchased from Carrie Fisher in 1994, is on about one acre and includes a library, gym and swimming pool. Real estate sources say Huvane has restored the Calle Vista property’s tennis court and added a pool. The house, which sits on 1.43 acres, was built during the 1930s. The listing agent for the Oak Pass residence, Kurt Rappaport of Westside Estate Agency, did not return phone calls.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR