Report: Mel Gibson Ordered to Pay $60,000 in Back Child Support
Actor had postponed his monthly $20,000 payments while his attorneys sought to deduct his $6,000-a-month costs for the house occupied by his ex and daughter.
A judge has ordered Mel Gibson to pay $60,000 for three months of back child support owed to his ex, Oksana Grigorieva, for their 1-year-old daughter, People.com reported.
Gibson had reportedly delayed making his monthly payments of $20,000 while his attorneys sought to deduct the $6,000 he pays per month for the L.A. home where Grigorieva and daughter Lucia live.
Judge Scott Gordon denied the housing deduction during a family court hearing Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR