The Report: Oprah's Lecture
She took 18 minutes to answer a TCA query. Reporters tweeted.
Oh for the love of god. You’ve got your own network. Let us ask a question!”
— Tim Goodman, The Hollywood Reporter
“Now we know the truth: Without commercial breaks, Oprah would never stop talking.”
— Kate Aurthur, Daily Beast
“Will Get you an exact time for the Oprah filibuster when all this is over.”
— Alan Sepinwall, Hitfix
“The Giants Should hire Oprah as offensive coordinator. With her in charge, they could have run out the clock and beaten the Eagles!”
— Joe Flint, Los Angeles Times
“Someone’s phone just rang while Oprah was talking. Oprah’s people killed that person. True story.”
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services