The Report: Russell Crowe vs. the Media
Be thankful you're not Robin Baum, "The Next Three Days" star's publicist.
“A bunch of blank space that’s filled in with stuff … which is not real, and you know it’s not real, and I know it’s not real.” — Crowe on the Los Angeles Times, to the Los Angeles Times on Nov. 13
“If I really would allow that to happen, I probably would have played him with one eye and a limp. And probably in spandex.” — Crowe to Matt Lauer on Today, when asked in 1999 whether his hatred of the media impacted him playing a journalist in State of Play
“A waste of paper written by a lying horse’s ass.” — Crowe on journalist Nicole LaPorte’s book about DreamWorks, which details his behavior on the set of Gladiator, posted in April on Twitter
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"