The Report: Russell Crowe vs. the Media
Be thankful you're not Robin Baum, "The Next Three Days" star's publicist.
“A bunch of blank space that’s filled in with stuff … which is not real, and you know it’s not real, and I know it’s not real.” — Crowe on the Los Angeles Times, to the Los Angeles Times on Nov. 13
“If I really would allow that to happen, I probably would have played him with one eye and a limp. And probably in spandex.” — Crowe to Matt Lauer on Today, when asked in 1999 whether his hatred of the media impacted him playing a journalist in State of Play
“A waste of paper written by a lying horse’s ass.” — Crowe on journalist Nicole LaPorte’s book about DreamWorks, which details his behavior on the set of Gladiator, posted in April on Twitter
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR