The Report: Super Bowl $3M Ad Spots
Anheuser-Busch has spent the most of any advertiser over the past decade.
After a slight dip last year, ad rates for the Feb. 6 Super Bowl on Fox are rebounding to about $3 million per 30-second spot, or $200 million in revenue. Meanwhile, a new report from Kantar Media reveals Anheuser-Busch as the biggest Super spender of the past decade ($235 million). Disney placed third, buying $70.8 million worth of ads since 2001. The study says 15-20 percent of airtime is now spent plugging network shows, a great platform given the TV record 106 million viewers who watched last year’s game.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR