The Report: Super Bowl $3M Ad Spots
Anheuser-Busch has spent the most of any advertiser over the past decade.
After a slight dip last year, ad rates for the Feb. 6 Super Bowl on Fox are rebounding to about $3 million per 30-second spot, or $200 million in revenue. Meanwhile, a new report from Kantar Media reveals Anheuser-Busch as the biggest Super spender of the past decade ($235 million). Disney placed third, buying $70.8 million worth of ads since 2001. The study says 15-20 percent of airtime is now spent plugging network shows, a great platform given the TV record 106 million viewers who watched last year’s game.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR