Report: Tribune Board Plans to Oust Chief Executive
9:24 PM PDT 10/18/2010 by Bryan Alexander
Source says board has "lost confidence" in Randy Michaels.
The Tribune Co.'s board of directors will likely seek the resignation of its controversial chief executive, Randy Michaels, on Tuesday, according to a report in the New York Times.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile