Report: Warner Music Group Hires Goldman Sachs to Find Buyer
10:19 PM PST 1/20/2011 by Glenn Peoples, Billboard
Warner is said to be aiming to find a potential buyer for all or part of the company.
Warner Music Group has hired investment bank Goldman Sachs to find a potential buyer for all or part of the company, according to a report by the New York Times' DealBook blog.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile