The Report: A Webslinger Unraveled
12:50 PM PST 12/15/2010 by Kim Masters
What’s really wrong with ‘Spider-Man’ as the $65 million production teeters.
A superhero, by definition, overcomes impossible odds to save the day. And if Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark turns into a Broadway hit, it will indeed have accomplished a superhero-sized feat.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Did James Bond Want His Martinis 'Shaken, Not Stirred' Because Of An Alcohol-Induced Tremor?
- Rebecca Black: There Will Be No "Sunday" After "Saturday," Didn't Get Paid For "Friday"
- Women Rejoice At The News Of Beyonce's New Album, Because, Duh
- Oprah Winfrey Turned Down Roles In 'Prisoners' And 'The Paperboy'