Report: Zack Snyder's 'Superman' to Shoot in Vancouver
TORONTO – Zack Snyder appears set to shoot the new Superman movie in Vancouver in summer 2011.
“Zack Snyder’s next feature’s coming here,” Peter Leitch, president of North Shore Studios and Mammoth Studios in Vancouver, told the Globe and Mail newspaper on Friday, without directly connecting Snyder to the Christopher Nolan-produced Superman: Man of Steel project from Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures.
Should the Superman reboot land in Vancouver, it will join a busy slate of features being produced in the west coast city, including Alvin & the Chipmunks 3, to be directed by Mike Mitchell from January through March, and The Weinstein Co’s sci-fi project Apollo 18.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR