'Rescue Me' actress laughs it up with 'Terri'
Olivia Crocicchia cast opposite John C. Reilly in indie pic
"Rescue Me" actress Olivia Crocicchia has been cast in the indie comedy "Terri," opposite John C. Reilly.
Directed by Azazel Jacobs, "Terri" centers on a large 14-year-old boy in a small town as he struggles to adjust to his difficult life. Crocicchia will play Heather, a pretty but sad girl who helps Terri cope with a frequently hostile world.
The film was written by novelist Patrick deWitt ("Ablutions"). Producers include Alex Orlovsky and Lynette Howell ("Half Nelson"), Hunter Gray ("Voy a Explotar") and Alison Dickey ("Piggie"). David Guy Levy ("August") is an executive producer.
The Silverwood Films-ALO Productions-Verisimilitude production began shooting last week in Los Angeles.
Repped by Vanguard Management Group, Crocicchia plays the younger daughter of Denis Leary's character on FX's "Rescue Me." She also stars in the indie drama "The Wheeler Boys," which screened at the Los Angeles Film Festival, and has a role in David O. Russell's upcoming comedy "Nailed."
Jacobs also wrote and directed "The Good Times Kid" and "Momma's Man."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!