'Rescue Me' actress laughs it up with 'Terri'
Olivia Crocicchia cast opposite John C. Reilly in indie pic
"Rescue Me" actress Olivia Crocicchia has been cast in the indie comedy "Terri," opposite John C. Reilly.
Directed by Azazel Jacobs, "Terri" centers on a large 14-year-old boy in a small town as he struggles to adjust to his difficult life. Crocicchia will play Heather, a pretty but sad girl who helps Terri cope with a frequently hostile world.
The film was written by novelist Patrick deWitt ("Ablutions"). Producers include Alex Orlovsky and Lynette Howell ("Half Nelson"), Hunter Gray ("Voy a Explotar") and Alison Dickey ("Piggie"). David Guy Levy ("August") is an executive producer.
The Silverwood Films-ALO Productions-Verisimilitude production began shooting last week in Los Angeles.
Repped by Vanguard Management Group, Crocicchia plays the younger daughter of Denis Leary's character on FX's "Rescue Me." She also stars in the indie drama "The Wheeler Boys," which screened at the Los Angeles Film Festival, and has a role in David O. Russell's upcoming comedy "Nailed."
Jacobs also wrote and directed "The Good Times Kid" and "Momma's Man."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)