'Rescue Me's' Steven Pasquale Tapped to Star in NBC Medical Drama
He joins "Do No Harm" as a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego.
Steven Pasquale is suiting up for NBC’s medical drama Do Not Harm.
The Rescue Me actor will play a brilliant neurosurgeon who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and processional life. He joins Law & Order alum Alana De La Garza, who has been tapped to play a fellow doctor and potential romantic interest.
The Universal Television pilot is being penned by David Schulner, who will also serve as an executive producer alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan. Michael Mayer is on board to direct the pilot.
Later this spring, Pasquale will star in A&E’s Tony and Ridley Scott produced miniseries Coma, a reboot of Michael Crichton’s medical thriller. He had had plans to star in USA’s Over/Under as a fired day trader with a massive gambling problem, but the cable network opted not to move forward.
Pasquale is repped by ICM and Brookside Artist Management.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR