'Resident Evil 5' To Shoot In Toronto
The fifth installment of the "Resident Evil" movie franchise will be shot from October to December by writer/director Paul W. S. Anderson.
TORONTO -- Paul W. S. Anderson’s Resident Evil 5 for Sony Screen Gems is to shoot in Toronto.
Resident Evil: Retribution 3D, the fifth installment of the video game-to-movie franchise, will shoot at Cinespace’s Kipling studio facility in west Toronto from mid-October to December 23, ahead of a Sept. 14, 2012 release.
The 2010 picture Resident Evil: Afterlife, also shot by Anderson, grossed around $300 million internationally.
Anderson is to write and direct Resident Evil: Retribution, with Milla Jovovich returning as the main lead, while Glen McPherson will serve as director of photography and Kevin Phipps as production designer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram