EXCLUSIVE: 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' to Open on 1,000-Plus 3D Screens in China
Director Paul Anderson's film, the fourth in a franchise that grew out of the popular Japanese video game 'Biohazzard,' represents something new for Chinese moviegoers.
Resident Evil: Afterlife will open in China on 1,000-plus 3D screens on Nov. 16, Dan Mintz, CEO of Beijing-based distributor and media and entertainment company DMG told The Hollywood Reporter at the American Film Market on Thursday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR