'Resident Evil: Afterlife' Tops VideoScan Sales Chart
4:07 PM PST 1/5/2011 by John Latchem
Sony also dominates top four rental spots, with 'Salt' at No. 1, 'Easy A' in second and 'Afterlife' debuting at No. 3, followed by 'The Other Guys.'
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's Resident Evil: Afterlife secured the top spot on the VideoScan First Alert sales chart for the week ended Jan. 2.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile