Retro 'Jeopardy!' Episodes to Stream on Crackle (Exclusive Video)
1980s Alex Trebek will be in full force (dark hair and all) in classics from the game show favorite.
Jeopardy! is opening its vaults and making some of its classic episodes available for streaming, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Beginning Monday, Jeopardy! Flashback on Crackle will feature 1980s, '90s and 2000s episodes with sometimes hilariously outdated clues and fashion choices – as well as an old school (and dark-haired) Alex Trebek.
What is a Space Shuttle? Who is Stephen King? What is IBM?
These are a few of the responses that seemed challenging back in the '80s but should be laughably easy for today's viewers.
The 15 episodes available on Crackle are being brought back to promote Jeopardy!'s Tournament of Decades, which is pitting champions from the '80s, '90s and 2000s against others from their own decade. Each decade will get its own week, with the specials airing in February, March and April.
Watch an exclusive clip from one of the episodes at the top of the post.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR