Reynolds, Bateman team for 'Change Up'
Comedy feature was written by 'Hangover' scribes
Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman are teaming up for "Change Up," a Universal comedy being directed by David Dobkin.
Dobkin is also producing via his Big Kid Pictures along with Neal Moritz of Original Films.
Written by "Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, "Change-Up" is the latest entry into Hollywood's long line of body-switching movies. This one is a male-centric take on the genre, centering on a responsible family man (Bateman) who switches bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child (Reynolds).
Reynolds, one of the most in-demand actors in town, is currently shooting "Green Lantern" for Warner Bros. and is also doing voicework for DreamWorks Animation's feature "The Croods." He is repped by CAA.
Bateman, repped by CAA and 3 Arts Entertainment, starred in Universal's ensemble comedy "Couples Retreat." He has Mandate's romantic comedy "The Switch," in which he stars with Jennifer Aniston, in the can.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!