Rhames, Koechner got 'Goods'
Ving Rhames and David Koechner have joined Jeremy Piven in "The Goods: The Don Ready Story," directed by Neal Brennan for Paramount Vantage.
The comedy, written by Rick Stempson and Andy Stock, centers on a used car liquidator who is hired to save a struggling dealership over the Fourth of July.
"Goods" is the first comedy greenlighted by Paramount Vantage under its deal with Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's Gary Sanchez Prods. Ferrell, McKay, Kevin Messick and Chris Henchy are producing.
Production will begin in December in Los Angeles.
Rhames next will be seen in Steve Miner's "Day of the Dead" and "Evil Angel," written and directed by Richard Dutcher. Rhames' credits include "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" and the "Mission: Impossible" films. He is repped by Innovative Artists.
Koechner's upcoming films include "Get Smart" and Jake Kasdan's "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story."
Koechner is repped by CAA, Adam Kaller of Behr, Abramson and Kaller and managed by Jimmy Miller, Julie Darmody and John Elliot at the Mosaic Media Group.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR